Rapid development of new technologies for the increasingly comprehensive processing of data provide companies with many attractive business opportunities. At the same time, they must fulfill strict legal requirements in order to mitigate compliance and liability risks.
We advise our clients how to ensure that their business operations comply with data protection regulations and create data policies with our clients for data transfer both within and outside their group.
Our fields of expertise include:
- Proceedings before the Data Protection Authority
- Assessment regarding data processing
- Legal compliance in data transfers
- Privacy impact assessments
- Preparation of data processing rules
- Preparation and negotiation of data processing agreements
- Data protection support for the introduction of new products and services
- Whistleblowing hotlines
- Employee data protection
- Support with data protection breach notifications